Wednesday 18 January 2012

Fat to Fit in Four months

Well Good Morrow my dear chaps,I've spent some quality months & years raising a handsome & portly little one. Yes, I do mean my tummy, which has been well fed and watered for the last 2 years, since I last wrote to you all.

Time has dictated that I begin the arduous task of reversing the trend and minimising my assets. It took me some time to admit that I would require some hired help along the way & to my surprise the agency now call them 'Apps', sort of apt isn't it, gufaw.So the transaction was made and the person joined my employ and our first outing was on monday night.



A cold dark person on a cold dark night but with my trusty companion telling me 'only 30 seconds to go and you can then walk for 1 minute', I managed the 8 runs with a warm up and warm down.The moral of the tale is that it's been two years since the last meeting and this needs to be rectified so that I don't lapse in to the same downward spiral - I need my chaps.


Get in touch with GQ HQ to arrange the next soiree at the club.

No comments: